Friday, March 07, 2008

07.03.2008

early morning royee woke up n slept next to me in my sis room. when i was preparing myself to work, he looked for his new bag and story books. then with his busuk busuk together, he carried the bag. very happy look. and wanted to follow me to work. i told him school holidays started already, so today and next week also dont need to go to the school. he buat hal when i wanted to start the car engine. he kept the car key :( then my dad brought him out for morning walk.


he went out for morning walk with the tumble tots t-shirt. he loves the t-shirt. n of course, with his new bag. hehe.. very cute!!!! these photos i took when i was in the car. i love his wild smile :)

tonite i will go back to banting 1st, then only drive to shah alam to pick up my sis before i pick up angels at sg buloh. sunday morning only drive back to banting for the voting lo. quite a long time angels dont follow me go back banting already. i'm still thinking how to bring the buai back to banting. maybe, i dont want to bring it. hope they can sleep well without the sarung :(