Monday, April 25, 2016

Try Everything


I messed up tonight, I lost another fight
I still mess up but I'll just start again
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next

Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail
I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No, I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Try everything
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh


25 April 2016 can't recall when was my last blog post. Listening to 'try everything' on the move. Watched Zootopia with children last month, last night the boy asked me to play this song.



This song played in the school uniform camp last Saturday. I like the boy's music appreciation, more sensitive towards music compare to layman like me.



Talking about the camp, 8am to 10.30pm. So what we do when the boy is away from house in the beautiful Saturday?



Papa and mama brought the gals for morning session movie - cheaper and less crowd :D


The gal asked for mcD


Getting taller


Zebra mumny and daughter got the free ice cream :p


Phone always on papa >.<



Picked up the boy at 10pm. Just realised that parents could join the performance night since 9pm. The boy didn't tell me because 'my performance gonna be worse, so I don't want you come to see it' @_@ anyway, I brought the boy for roti canai before he falling asleep like little piggy..

No comments: