Monday, November 03, 2014

Nov start

Don't rate me as a failed mother - as you are not my children.
Rate me fairly as a wife - by considering my roles contribution and time schedule.


What a start for month of November post. Hmm.

Anyway. What's up for November? An exciting month!

Week0 - doing some network test for the company + treasure hunt. Joining iphone6 delivery too! See if I can grab one for my sis :p

Week1 - project kick off and series of workshops in the schedule. Need to get rid of the pimples on my face before I scare end users off from the workshop presentation :D

Week2 - church having psalm reciting competition. Can't wait for the full rehearsal and on stage performance for my cell group. Competition like this, fellowship enhanced, creativity goes wild too! Again, I am in the role of sound effect director :p

Week3 - conduct workshops for 3 days. Attend external training for a day. Then.. Hula! I am flying off!

Week4 - call me as sweetie traveller! :D

Time flies. Children started got their final exam result. Eva dropped a class - competition is the 1st class is always stressful to cope. Haven't got angel and royee result. Can see royee's performance improved. Anyway, I told them I have to remind you for not dropping class again in year 2015, I am not scolding you, but you need to put in effort to make sure yourself are excelling in your school performance. I can accept you are not smart, but I can't accept you drop class because of your laziness. anyhow, Eva commenting - why you scolded me! I am only drop to a top performer class too ma :~

Not only putting pressure to my children to move forward in the next year. Me too pushing myself to improve my skillset at work too. But I realized that, I pick up new thing a bit slow now. Age concern? Or I fear for failure? Or I just being not good in the field? Hmm..

Till then. To close november this exciting month. Then welcome december jingle lingle month :D

december -
christmas celebration for Sunday school children.
Mummy and daughters christmas outing ^^
Haagen Daaz celebration with bbb

Happy November!



To show new shoes :D

No comments: