Thursday, November 06, 2014

For the great journey

These 3days I been joining company big event in promoting unmatched customer experience. From the new network testdrive to midnight express delivery of brand new iPhone6, I got engaged to my company vision - admired for excellence. Although I do feel down some negative comments in social media on these events, but I do believe that, there are many customers out there, keep our great service in their hearts rather than posting on social media. For instance, my last night delivery has shown me customer satisfaction with her cheerful face and pleasure thank you note :)



maxis tower + our CEO and CTO^^


1000+ employees joining this great event


Engaged with customer, test the network quality..


Experience the differences and new change..


Fun time in the treasure hunts games..


All in on go :)


After the 5.5hours lrt train and walking journey.. We have cooling Aircond room with delicious nice foods served :D


Paint the town with green!


I like this!! We have foot and shoulder massage too!!





For yesterday.. We have another event of midnight express iphone6 to our customers. 2 employees to 1 customer. Reach the customer doorstep at 12.01am :D


I got laogong to teman me :) customer staying in kajang. Meet up my colleague in kajang before we heading to the customer house..


Continuous 2 nights not sleeping well, but I am feeling great with these 2 big events. Happy to be part of the journey from ok to great on this company :) see many new changes, new way of working at the same time, I learn and I grow too!




No comments: