Monday, October 20, 2014

20oct togetherness

Blessed to have sis with me in the journey to work :)


The ordinary became extraordinary because of sis companion :)

When we are talking about what's next in our life plan, as a working mother, we always look for personal me-time to get relieved from the hectic schedule with work, with children, with the family.



This book's introduction has caught my attention - mother, are you feeling exhausted? 妈妈,您辛苦吗?a question that brought out the feeling of all the mothers I would assume, at least, for me. There are so many roles a mother playing, how to get all the roles balance is not an easy task. Bought this book for best friend mei, hope she get inspired from the book :)

that day laogong mentioned this, "if I were your wife, I would considerate you whenever possible, make the house at the tip top condition, treat you perfectly". Well, I can sense the vow on what my husband seeking from me. I also feel regret for not playing my role as a wife to at least good ranking. Ok ok, will try to be a good one that make you proud - one day even at my old time :D



Sometime I do reflect myself towards my cell group members families. Their houses are clean and not messy. Their children are well trained to help out housework and in good manner. Husband and wife respecting each other and showing love in all small little thing. Something I always get inspired and to practise in my family. Cannot be lazy in another word.

So we have 10 more weekends to come to year end of 2014.
2x travelling
1x cell group christmas night
1x Sunday school christmas celebration
Gonna be an exciting and busy year end closing with lots of activities and celebration preparation.

When we talk about 2015, sis has better plan. Our mission is to find more personal time for ourselves. So from then, hope we will have better emotion management and brighter day :D



Hehe children growing up..


Am getting older..


Happy Monday and good week ahead!

No comments: