Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sudden visit

Been thinking to visit my papa especially after got to know the latest body checkup, the result seem not so good.


Flying soon, 1st time using the walking stick


Seeing this pic made me missing papa much.

Saturday morning after sending children to the art class..


Luckily I got laogong in the town ^^ I went back papa mama home with sis and baby Shyuan. Happy to see papa mama. Guess they were happy to see us too! Hehe. Ya as usual, complaining about we 2 sisters are fat, still non stop eating :p come on, what else we shall do when go back home town? Of course tasting all the nice and yummy foods!


Mama hand washed and hair spa sis hair and my hair. Nice kan? ^0^ after that we have yummy homecook tea break too!


Few hours staying in papa mama home, feel the love and care. Catch up with digo too. He shared his business plan.


Registered baby Song to the kinder. A caring husband and father. Of course, apart from serious talk, we talked lots of funny and pulling each other legs stories hehhehe


In fact, was showing my legs to digo on skin allergic eczema. But the story made up by my mum in the collage came out different funny stories. Hahaha



Kekeke.. Anyhow, I love to be at home. Home sweet home that recharged myself :)

Thanks papa and mama for all your love and care. Thanks laogong for taking care children when I need some alone space. Thanks for sis and bro for giving me lots of laughter with all the silliness act and chatting topic :)



Can't wait to go to today Sunday service. Miss my family in Christ too!

Happy sunday!

No comments: