Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Perth trip 2014 - part6

Here come 3rd day in perth city


Taking free city transfer


To harbour town for factory outlets shopping



Not so clouded. Not so worth buying after currency conversion of x3 :~ another problem is, either the size is small for me or too big for me. Yes, too big :p anyhow, manage to grab some worth buying sweater and coat for my future travelling trip ^0^ well, I admit, there is always the convincing reason or excuse for spending my money :p


While waiting for sis settle her natural emergency call :p



Easy shopping~


Before leaving the place, we got our tea break. The carrot cake is nice.


Chatting in this leisure time when pigeons flying and around us


So here come the kings park


This is the view when I resting at the bench. Soooo relaxing~



:)


A pic of us at kings park before we running off coz of raining


Waiting for free transfer back to our hotel. See 2 fatty cute cats? Hehe


So we got the worthy chinese meal again. 2nd visit^^

Then we go shopping at Target. Similar like H&M store. Here I got nice sizes for me, but still currency conversion rate is the main concern. I bought myself a long jeans. My sis is looking for comfortable pyjamas. Lots of choices. So we were busy in the large fitting room.


Then my crazy sis asked me to put this on. Reason? She wanted to snap the pic of this cute pyjamas.



So we non stop laughing in the room. Were saying, buy one so next time we can wear it on board for night flight.


It is convenient because you can just pull the bottom part when you need to go toilet hahaha :D

Then my sis asked if laogong got mood for xoxo if see me wearing this ^0^ so we must check it out..


So this is the laogong reply when layan these 2 crazy sista kekeke..


Ok enough being funny, we walked back to the hotel room. Grab 2 burgers for supper.


So we are ready for the final night happy hour!


Hmmm the lemonade cocktail didn't sis taste! Anyway, we finished the burger then.. Hibernate like big polar bear :p


Here come the 4th day. Snap a pic of the nice wallpaper before we leaving the hotel.


Walked around to do some final shopping for souvenirs.


Fortune cookies? Sis said nope, this is the symbol of Australian souvenir, don't know how to call it in English.


Commonwealth building. I like the morning sky.


See children having kids activity at the candy shop.


Have our lunch before we leaving to the airport.


At the airport.. Reached early. Nothing to do but.. Eat!

So this is the short trip of sister de stress. Miss those moments when we are worry free and enjoying nice view, peaceful moment, tasting nice food in the nice weather.

After this trip, we felt that.. Not so worthwhile for our currency rate to spend in Australia. Coz for the similar amount of budget, we can fly to japan and enjoying more days. However, the feeling is different of to compare the 2 countries and travel purpose.

Less than 1 month, I have started missing the great moments in perth, even though the trip is short, but I like it to be so simple and sweet with sister bonding :)



Till then, work hard to pay the travel trip debt before the next trip coming hehehe.

End.

No comments: