Friday, August 15, 2014

Mid aug

Wow, time is flying! So fast huh come to mid of august, another quarter to go then we celebrate Christmas then welcome a brand new year!



Today in car sharing with bbb. Want children to different the hurting truth and beautiful lies.



Today is the office bad t-shirt day.


No special t-shirt I am wearing. Just choose a simple t-shirt which my gals said -
Angel: mummy, you look like a young student la!

Eva: Ya ya ya, you won't wear like this to the office, coz you seem like going to the market

Royee: (walk in the room) mummy, you are not working today?

Hehehe, well I am expecting people to wear very wild design of t-shirt. My colleague asked me to wear pyjamas "wow! My pyjamas all see thru one wor!" :p



Company giving out something from branding marketing for celebrating 19 years anniversary. However, for those long service staff to have this special souvenirs, some are feeling amusing, some are feeling disturbed.


Anyhow, I like the design and creative idea for the gift itself. The colour, the combination of all design putting them together. However, for the meaning of the appreciation gift, that is a different story as it is very subjective to each individual.


There is a hidden thumbdrive in the cassette ^^

They are many new things and new working way and activities coming up in the company lately, to improve staff engagement and performance efficiency. Many changes we need to adapt fast, for own self to feel good in the new position.

One of the new thing in the office is..


Ta-da! The drink maker in each floor of the office. So instead of you buy a cup of Starbucks or Gloria jeans or coffee bean hot drink; or own bancuh teh tarik or Nescafé from the cleaner kakak - now you can choose your own hot drink.


We have espresso, mocha, hot choc, black coffee, latte, cappuccino, hot milk... I was so busybody go and tell some of my colleagues, don't drink this often, as they are creamer and sweetener, no good for health if we drink those hot drinks everyday. Though they are so convenient, with one press for a hot served drink.


Snap the pic when they filling up the mixing power. Not cheap to maintain all this, my concern is the hygiene of the mixer.


Many staff feeling excited about this, new machine new toy ma. Yesterday I tried one cup of mocha + hot choc as recommended by my colleague. Hmmm too sweet and heart for me. Still, I prefer my unsweetened chinese tea ^0^



So how's life for me and my children? Well, I like to be with bbb, addicted to their cuteness and creative ideas and conversation.


Ask them to sit still for snapping photos to grandma


See the boy getting rounded. Coz he starts cooking for himself - as long as he is free!


The 2 gals getting taller and taller, just started to wear new size of the school uniform, now have to change to larger size to avoid teacher complaining on the dress length.


House is still in mess :~ mummy lazy to do housework, children like to mess up the house. Then.. Papa no eyes to see all of us @_@ anyhow, quality moment and active communication are the most important things in a family.



Happy Friday!


Kekeke.. Amusing stuff.

No comments: