Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday~

Good day to you and you and you! :D am standing in the train, knee pain, feeling sleepy.. But I am in good mood! Nice quick breakfast with sis, bonding with her :)

These few days I wake up early for lunch preparation. Ya when own body getting not right, here pain there pain, body aching made me not comfortable, health conscious alarming hmmm.. Just feeling to eat cleaner so hopefully I can get healthier ^0^



Yesterday lunch


Today lunch. Feeling nice when my royee boy companies me in the kitchen early in the morning and we chit chatting while preparing simple breakfast to bbb too :)



These days, when I am at home, I try to cook main meal for my children. Enjoy my time in the kitchen as i am in control of my children food intake ^^


Preparing this for bbb, from Saturday school replacement class to art class then choir class. Continuous! So children changed their cloths in the car like how sailor moon changes identity before flying off to save the world :D hehe we make this silly joke all the time.



Went to Ipoh office for internal quality audit this Monday


1st time taking Malaysia ets train.. Feeling good. So I told sis to go Singapore by train when we bring bbb along. Can see nice scenery ^^


Lots of nice local food we tasted in Ipoh. Ipoh hor fun soup, chee cheong fun, steamed chicken and taugeh..


Very smooth tau fu fa too. See, we can pack the food and continue eating in the office :p

During the trip, I chat with the field guys in the office. They are fathers to children. Their wives feeling like how I feel when husbands who always being busy for on call job. We shared those funny moments eg how the father throw stuff to make sure children stay silent when bosses calling home during office hours :p or the sad one, how father release his frustration after a call from boss or work related call.. From there, I can understand more my laogong's condition and concern on this work related stress. So to be a caring wife, I need to make sure I take good care of my bbb and the house. Let husband feel loved. Well, it is always easy in saying than doing, to try my best la not to get HOT when seeing laogong sitting on the sofa doing nothing while the house is in mess >_<



Working and busy everyday. In children eyes, we are always rushing to work, come back from work with tiring look hmm.. Can't wait for long holiday. Raya?




No comments: