Thursday, June 05, 2014

Beginning of June

Just came back from Penang and alor setar audit trip.


Padi field


Nice blue sky and green field.

Am feeling tired now. Waiting sis to pick me up after her work hours.



Flying to Penang office. Been there before I have my children? This is the 2nd visit. No more familiar faces hmmm.


Went in the store room for spare management audit.


The store room is in the big switch room. Very cold equipment room. Very strict entering too.


Wiring everywhere. Not a quiet room. As equipment a and switches are running every second.


Overnight at Penang. Our initially arranged hotel was the other one, where the local colleague told us there was not safe, many theft cases. So we got the travel department to switched us here.


Nicer and cleaner hotel indeed ^^ dinner at the mall near by, then I continue to work on my assignment in the hotel room.



A regional colleague sent us from Penang to alor setar office. Nice week along the road journey.


This is our alor setar office.


Like the clean pantry. Feeling at home ^^


The office. My colleague started the audit at the end corner.


I followed this guy to the store room to check spares, test equipments....before getting back to the office for system auditing.

Have a quick lunch then we heading to the alor setar airport and back to kl.



Dinner with sis ^^ vege meal at secret recipe veggie. Nice taste!

Found myself know better the role as a auditor ^^ but still, am too soft to challenge my auditee. Way to go!




No comments: