Wednesday, June 18, 2014

谈情说爱 love expressing

Aloha! Long time no see :D how do you do? I have been in my good mood lately ^^



Past few days I got a thought to capture my each day change, so one day in the future, when I can't recall what I had done in my ordinary days, I can refer to this note. So I downloaded an application from iTunes Store.


True life is lived when tiny changes occur :) I am interested in Change Management this field lately. Feel to go for related courses to build up my knowledge based on this topic and then apply the concept in the office and daily life :)



Sharing my 1st post with you. It is quite convenient when we can just recorded down our simple thought and feeling on the move ;) I like diary writing, and now I can use it at digital mode. When I don't have enough time to blog, at least I can still capturing my daily stuff. Great!



I told my sis I wanna to change. Change of myself in many ways. 1st of all, I want to make my house as home sweet home as possible. Of course, sis is nose picking on my idea 'whatever' response @_@ been one month, I have making good to my kitchen, each and every corner. Then children room.



Slowly the walls in the house would be having new feel too. Lots ideas are in my mind, taking time to make them in action, as I am busy working woman too :p children getting matured now, somehow they helping me in the making good effort and housework, just needed guide.



Changed children mattress last night, so my room won't be so messy with their small mattress pieces and their stuff everywhere. Last night I asked children when you all are going back to your room? 'At least till standard 6!' What? Again I asked them 'you all staying in this room, when would be the best time for papa and mama 谈情说爱 and sharing love stories?'

Eva: aiyo, when we sleep you all can 谈情说爱 la.

Mummy: then I would be 'laogong~..' Then start snoring..
(All laughing)

Angel: when we do homework you all can 谈情说爱 ma

Mummy: you all do homework then mummy doing washing in the kitchen, too noisy, my laogong can't hear me clearly la

Eva: Haiyo, then you all 谈情说爱 after we finish standard 6 la!

Mummy: Wahh then would be too old then. Papa may forget who is his wife already lo

Again, all laughing. Children are adorable when we have talk in relaxed and harmony environment.



In fact, if they don't mess up my room, I don't mind them to sleep with me. Anyhow, laogong and I can 谈情说爱 in the phone :p


We would miss all these moments when children growing and don't want us to be in their room. So treasure this precious time ticking.




儿女是耶和华所赐的产业; 所怀的胎是他所给的赏赐。~诗篇 127:3
Lo, children are a heritage of Jehovah; And the fruit of the womb is his reward. ~Psalm 127:3

Ps:
谈情说爱 = to discuss passion and talk of love

No comments: