Wednesday, September 21, 2011

only time

before anything, Happy Birthday to Mei Mei, my very dear BFF :D 32 years old with 2 lovely babies and a happy family, you are in happiness track to success path :D so do I :p above all, wish you are always in the pink of health to enjoy each of precious happiness moments in life :)

done with birthday wishes. let's share my bbb wishes come true story. night before, royee slept with 2 AA sized batteries. reason being is he found my old time swatch watch, which is fit to his hand. but the problem is, the watch is not functioning coz no battery power. my mum told him we need to replace it with a new battery. so he went and removed his toys battery. my mama and papa felt amused :p my mama said she didn't how to do it, you wait for mama to help you. so he waited me with 2 batteries :p

after seeing this scene, so kesian the poor boy. I decided to buy him watch the following day.


I found these for bbb. cheap cheap one but I know I can cheer the children up with surprise! :D now they start learning about telling time, especially for royee, he can non stop asking ppl time and checking the clock.


see, so happy!


continuous posing with his watch. in fact, I wanted to snap the cute angry birds on his shirt :p


worth for money kekeke to buy children happiness ^^


beh tahan him. 'mummy, tomorrow 6 morning I want to go to school with the watch' siao! 8am class go at 6am!


gal is always tenderly soft n lovely :)


sweet sweet Eva in the cute cloth set that my mama bought from hatyai ^^ angel slept early last night (or I come back too late? :p)

my challenge to them - if they can maintain the watch in good condition till school end this year, then I will bring them to watch shop and buy better watch that they like. let's see :)

No comments: