Monday, September 12, 2011

8-15

today is 15th of month 8.. ya, happy mid-autumn festival! miss to eat mooncake now! ya now! but where to buy har, lazy to go to the supermarket when the time I reach banting. hmm..



tried this mooncake. the only mooncake I had this year. not buying n baking mooncake this year, coz want to avoid eating too sweet.



gone for pesta tanglung last Saturday in 1 of the church members childcare center. bbb enjoyed it! 1st time for 4 of us to celebrate this festival with Christian brothers n sisters.



bbb sing very loud :D 让爱住你家



I let them take their own favourite party foods. is time to let them learn to serve themselves ^^



everyone is waiting for this - go around the neighbourhood with their favourite tanglung.



unfortunately, when everyone is ready, then raining! hoh.. children are ao disappointed. and they walk the tanglung in the house compound.



they do enjoy the night ^^



me too learned about the meaning of this festival, how parents love their children, their great love.. and how children suppose to contribute to the family and love the parents. it is all about reunion and LOVE

---
today, I edit my blog skin. previous one was about sunny sunshine hope. this time, I would prefer some inner peace and enjoying life and love feel ^^





----

few wedding dinner marathon coming on my way. and I involve in my digo's wedding preparation too. so, am everyday, swimming in the love sea of happiness :p



love my er sao smile :)


and ya! my er sao (2nd sis in law) is pregnant :D so excited for this. and I myself few times dream of my baby is kicking in my big belly! oohhh how I want to have another baby to experience pregnancy, breastfeeding, new born again!

well, big no-no from hubby, so keep the imagination in dream. laogong is working outstation now, so don't worry, I won't be naughty to do some tricky stuff like steal sperm :p

wish my laogong, happy mooncake festival yo! if cant get to see the round moon tonight, or tired to go out from the hotel room to see the sky, can go to Facebook and checkout my pictures - round big face like moon yo!

中秋节快乐!

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Congrats to Sweetie's er sao! Hope everything will be smooth sailing and u get a fat and fair (fei-fei pak-pak) baby!