Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday lo!

before I put on my jeans, I double check if today is Friday. sooo fast! today I am wearing red t-shirts, bbb are in their red uniforms too. then I said 'we are angry birds!' royee said 'we are not angry birds, we are angry human' ohhh.. I know english word 'human' when I was hmm end primary school or secondary school :p



today breakfast I have bread + oil-free fried egg + flaxseeds. I have own made mushroom soup too, added some white pepper, spice up my day!


2 gals have their hair braised today. my maid sis done it. so they look like old style village girls :p


growing up le, the dress also get shorter. they are 17kg 118cm for angel, 18kg 122cm for Eva ^^



latest family pic @ bagan lalang..


..and port Dickson tiara beach resort ^^ plan to print these 2 photos to my sponsored girl at Thailand



see, grow up as pretty teenager ^^ from the primary school to know secondary school, time flies~

ok, pen off here. want to start my office work and enjoy fresh soya milk :D


royee's bottle. I asked him to use another barney design bottle, so I can use this :D the colour combination is nice!

No comments: