Friday, July 17, 2009

treatments at Tanamera Wellness Spa

been wanting to do hair treatment after my bali trip. my hair dropping problem getting serious, so i was looking for scalp treatment. friday lunch time went to check at sooka sentral, the gal told me after doing the scalp treatment, my hair would look oily, so better do it after work. so i went there at 6:30pm.. after having tea session with head of department - sempena to celebrate achivement of staff who got spot award :D very happy eating la me.. hehee.. surprises coming along with this small but meaningful award :D so to thanks myself for so called 'good work' :p lagi dont feel guilty to spend money in the spa house ^_^



nice~ waiting for my herbal tea

the oils n powder.. 1st time, i heart to coconut oil :p

the room for facial - ya, i taken facial work as well :p

the cabinet
maxis employees entitle for 20% discount, so i pay rm144 for both facial work n hair work. ok or not? not bad la.. relax in peaceful environment, the ID is quite nice, i like it. i may go for the hair work in the future :) for facial, i would much prefer to go for deep cleansing treatment :D

No comments: