Sunday, July 26, 2009

easy beautiful sunday

another beautiful sunday. this sunday is special, coz i have my BIG salary in :D but the excitement was not as what i had expected, maybe, my heart has been in grey for so many other things..

normal routine, send bbb to sunday schools, singing together with them~~
left the church, went to aeon bukit tinggi to survey piano for royee..
pic taken while waiting for papa to park the car. bbb do alphabets dancing :p

finally, i cash n carry this electrical piano home :D

went to saloon with sis after tidurkan bbb for afternoon nap

my hairdresser too! sis did scalp treatment and hair cutting
i went for window shopping alone..

tea break at old town - po lo bao.. not bad

kaya butter toast + garlic toast + polo bao + white coffee

after finished eating all the bread n bun, we rushed back home for preparing dinner. it's nice to have a good sis to company me and comforting my soul and food sharing too! :D

No comments: