Wednesday, November 19, 2008

busy

i am busy. my schedule is busy, my mind is busy. hmmm wondering why, is it because of year end? everything to be done before new year coming? all goals must be met n achieved with flying colors? hmm night before i received message from my eldest bro, gogo asked 'r u busy recently?' what a shock question to me. ya, why i seem to have no enough time for what i want to do, i can even reply ppl sms in the same day. no time for blog too. 2 weeks ago weekend pictures, has no time to upload n share with u. n no email to u too except catching up time to chat with u online during your free time at china.
hmm 3rd week of november. on 11/11/2008, my colleague asked, what u have achieved so far in this year? i said ya, i have all my children staying together with me, i have bought n move to the new house. i have done more good n charity work from home n to ppl around me. what i have not achieved? education plan for my 3 children (no time to sit down n think about it, n need to recheck our financial status), take family studio photo (u r not around, hard to fix the time). anyway, i am happy with my year 2008. 1 mth+ to go, hope everything goes well ^_^