Tuesday, November 11, 2008

111108

this am i typed a long post when i was on the journey to the office. the handphone got restarted itself with message 'this phone has been restarted for bnetter performance'. ya better performance with my post lost. hmmm..
still having fever. been having fever n flu since last friday. taken 1 pill for flu last nite at 3:45am, till now i am still feeling sleepy n tired. many urgent works need to be cleared, so dont want to take sick leave. in fact, reducing my sick leave is 1 of my goal till this year end. kakak asked me why i always get sick when i stay in bkt31. hmmm i have no idea too. feng shui not ok? dont have enough warm to sleep alone in the big room? too tired with housework n taking care bbb for the full 2 days n nite? am just not fit to use 2hp aircond? ai.. whatever it is, now am doing changes n trying my best to have healthier sweetie :p
this morning, i took oat. then reading newspaper. my mum prepared royee for the kinder class. royee asked me 'why u wear this color de?' then my mum asked royee 'mama mei ma?' (is mama pretty?) then royee answered 'mei' then my mum asked him 'mama pretty or wai po pretty? (mama or grandma is prettier?) then royee said 'mama' then he continued 'wai po ye shi piao liang~' (grandma is pretty too) then my mum asked again, 'is angel prettier or eva prettier?' (honestly, i dont like this question) then royee answered 'angel' my mum asked why eva is not pretty? royee answered 'bcoz eva's hair is luan luan de' (is messy).. anyway, royee kissed both angel n eva when he left the house.
found out royee always plays with angel n ignore eva. pity eva is always playing alone. or standing aside n look at both bro n sis playing together happily. i dont like this. i always ask royee to play with both angels. hmm now this is a challenge to me. i need to change royee's mindset on this. wondering why royee prefer to play with angel than eva. need time on this. will search the related parenting tips on this. hmmm siblings rivals. hmm..
this morning i got message from mei. she said angel looks prettier than eva from the pictures. hmm i always get this statement from many ppl. i always answer, angel is prettier, eva is sweetier. to me, angel is a rose. beautiful flower with thorns. she is cool n sometime very fierce face. not easy to handle her; for eva, she is a sunflower to me, she is always with her smile :D even a single tickle can make her smile happily. she is more obedient when u bring her out. she can go n sleep quietly when she is sleepy or tired. n less wawawa:~ from her (unless they fight for toys). i hope there is always healthy competition between 2 of them. n no competition for something that we cant do much. i really hope 3 of them can love each other much. i always tell royee this 'if u as a gogo u dont take good care of your sister, then who else will take care n love them?' 'when papa n mama old already, left only 3 of u to support each other, if u always bully angel n eva, when 1 day u need help, who gonna help u?' hmmm..
well.. lets stop here. want to get back to my work. just canceled 1 activity in my calendar. no idea when is the exact date u r coming back, so i try to freeze all my activities at end of november n be prepared for your back. besides, my parents n royee r going to hatyai, so i need to stay at home n jaga angels n kakak. cant wait to see u~