Monday, January 04, 2016

2016 chat

Good morning ^^
today is back to school day


Our morning look.
Laogong snapped the pic


It is the age which some children grow taller and fatter than another one who is in the same age. Then you have the tendency to ask the fatter one - go exercise and eat lesser.. Then you ask the slimmer and shorter child, make sure you finish all your food. This happens in my house lately.


Children go to school. I go to work too. The 1st day of work in 2016, gonna meet up with boss to discuss the goal, target and individual development plan. What I want to do in 2016? What is in line for me seem interesting. Hope it gonna be interesting :) started liking my new work place, find my salary would go for many interested stuff and delicious foods ^0^

in 2015 year end, and beginning of 2016, came across people posting in Facebook something like "2015 is the worst year in my life". Not only 1, but many of them in my friend list. When I look back my 2015, of course there are ups and downs, argument, disappointment, frustration... But overall, I count the blessing I received.

In year 2015, it is a full scheduled year. Everyday I rushed with the meeting schedules and appointment. Sometime I had sleepless night because of stress, sometime I sleep like a pig snoring till my angel complaining because of tiredness.. But of the time, I sleep with satisfaction by accomplishing planned work or with children smiles and laogong kisses and massage :)

Reviewing 2015
At work, I worked on some new challenges, projects and tasks thy never handle before. Travelled to different offices to meet with new colleagues. Attending training courses that grow my knowledge in enhancing my competencies.

At family, travelled with papa mama and sis few times, strengthen the relationship in the discovery journey. Find time to slot in few hours to meet up with papa and mama, had breakfast or dessert with sis.. Message and call up my brothers to greet them. Sent some nice biscuits to my in law.. This part is lacking, to improve in 2016.

At church, 2nd year serving in Sunday school. Love the children more. Realising the important of Sunday school with the lifelong benefits to the children. As a practical cell group leader, not fully participate in what I suppose to do, to be improved in 2016. Handled few events organisation, experience God in the journey. See how God has prepare and arrange for us, it was amazing.

With children. Continue to be naughty and rebel, of course, but with more understanding and behave themselves. Serving in the church together, on time to go to school and weekend classes with no fail :D they have their group of friends and activities, either at home or at church, they have the tv drama series that don't want to be missed >< they have the corner sit down quietly and reading their comic, story books, magazine... :)

With laogong. Would say my 2015 is filled with love and care :) changes in my family routine and schedule, all with laogong contribution and willingness in managing our family together. We now handle the household together, although laogong may say he does more than I do (tangible thing only I would say :p). We had more quality family gathering and togetherness that better building children and our marriage relationship. Now I feel the home is home with complete family members :) experienced a thing when all of us praying with 1 aim, God give us the best arrangement with His plan and mercy, rather than our own will.

Overall, my 2015 was very meaningful and beautiful :) will continue the effort in building another beautiful year with God's blessing and faith in Him. Few things lining up for 2016, many areas to focus on, no specific resolution set, just move on in 2016 :)





No comments: