Tuesday, January 19, 2016

19jan morning ride


If I got locked away
And we lost it all today...
Tell me honestly...
Would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?




Picked up the good morning Malaysia! Playlist, listening to the songs I am not familiar to, I started my dad with stationed bicycle riding. Just some quiet me time to listen to songs, and start the day with some movement..

Be alarm for my children, gal wanted to wake up at 4am, I said 5am. The boy asked for 5am, I said 5.45am. Children asking for some morning easy time to do homework, to pack their school bags.. Sometime, they don't have much things to do, they want to prepare for what-if. What if there is still some homework they forgotten..

Children nowadays having this unseen pressure. Sometime homework load is too heavy. Sometime the expectation from teacher is too high. I got experience too when the gal had no confident to write down the answer - if this is not the answer teacher wants, then teacher will punish me @_@ I thought the school supposed to be a place to allow mistake and learning. All these unnecessary pressures, top up to parents and friends negative feedback, children tend to be under stressed, and don't accept themselves as imperfect. This is sad scene. Especially when we read news on youngsters commit in drug addiction and commit suicide.

Read those post sharing in Facebook, people nowadays is putting mistakes and imperfection to big that caused arguments and frustration. The phenomena in community has made people searching for perfection so we can be at the same par with people surrounding. Once you lose the balance, you look down yourself or give up yourself.


耶稣回答说:“马大,马大!你为许多的事思虑烦扰,但是不可少的只有一件,马利亚已经选择那上好的福分,是不能夺去的。”
"Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."


社交网络生存下的焦虑在过去几年已经越来越让我不堪重负,葛尼斯在《一生的呼召》中论及“专注生活”的片段说:“别人的烹饪,别人的习俗,别人的信念,可以成为我们的选择,我们的可能发展。有太多人要建立关系,太多事要做,太多东西要看,太多东西要读,太多潮流要赶上。”新的一年,要在神的面前寻回专注的心,记得那不可少的只有一件。

Skiddly-dong-dong-dong dang All I want is somebody real who don't need much A gal I know that I can trust... To be here when money low If I did not have nothing else to give but love... Would that even be enough? Gal, meh need fi know (ah-ha)

Happy Tuesday!
Coming 3 Mondays, are holidays for kl folks hehe

No comments: