Friday, December 11, 2015

Yammer turns One!

During my travel trip to Vietnam, I got this email received..


Wow!


Of course, I didn't miss this get- together session. Happy to see the great movement and achievement for this communication and collaboration tool progressing in the company. Many hours of meeting and brainstorm session for my division to come out with activities and postings to make this tool more useful and effective use for business purpose.


So, alone I represented my team for this meaningful and fun event


Lately company held lots of get together celebration sessions to cheer big and small success, and to improve employee engagement. I like those deco..


And lots yummy foods presentation


Here came out CEO. Inspiring and friendly sharing from him. Then the award giving ceremony session started in cozy environment. Lots of laughters and applause.

Then, came to my turn to be on the stage!


Ta-dang! Our team got the top yammer group :D the emcee explained about this award - this group updated quality posts and have most engaged members and posting. The Mr CEO smiled at me, and said 'great job!' Then shake hands and snap photo :D feel proud for this moment, a happy news to close the year ^^



Greyhound pound is the group created by me that advised by my boss to have a platform for us to reach out to our members. Education contents presentation for this project progress and best practise update. On and off we do have members post their photos on the their greyhound meeting sessions. Project Greyhound is talking about continuous improvement tool and new way of working. Been involving in this project for year+ together with my team member.



The feeling is like seeing your baby got an award on stage la :p the simple and yet meaningful recognition :)



Today is the day my department moving to new office location. Been in this office building for 9 years. Still remember I first stepped in this office after my 2 month maternity leaves when I was having my twin angels. Time flies..

Let me share with you my new workstation in the new office.


Comes out from the lift, go in the one of the entrance glass doors, then turn to the corner... My proposed seat is at the corner left top


Nah.. Side view


The desk with the ID tag is my proposed seat. Next to me is my team member. Then the round table bar chairs are for discussion.

Why am saying this is my proposed seat? Coz we are practising hot desk concept. No one owns any seat. You can sit at any empty desk. Then you are supposed to clean the deal before you left. Or else, all things to be taken away by admin department. So we keep our thing in the locket provided.


Hehe.. My seat is near to the pantry. This is important :)

Hopefully we have better engagement and collaboration in the new office. Looking forward for a brand new start ^^

No comments: