Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Meals for children

So cute and yummy look foods for kids!


























Impressed with the japanese mum prepares all these cute stuff for children. Sometime I do come across those look very delicious and yummy attractive bento for children too. Other than salute those mothers' effort and creativity, I don't do anything farer from there for my children @_@

Chinese New Year trip went back to in law hometown, see few families keep very clean and tidy environment for children. Serving warm home cook and soft spoken to children to ensure they eat and get their stomach full.. Am guilty for that @_@

As a working mother, I have thousands of excuses not doing housework to the tip-top condition, taking care all children, family, friends needs to maintain the well being and good relationship.

Hmm perlu insaf dah.. Time to sit down and reflect the not-good me :0




No comments: