Friday, December 19, 2014

menarche

My gals talk about menarche 初潮 tonight - in the age of 8. They talked about the rest of body changes in puberty.



Well, my children are more prepared to their puberty compared to me. I was so innocent even at the age of 12 when my 1st period came on my birthday.









Children made their own cupcake deco in the trip to baking house and bread factory.






Lots of bread we got tonight


Gift from mcD happy meals.



I got baby Shyuan with me tonight

Children grow so fast. They see the different world than me. Just now when they came back, they shared their journey and today trip stories. Snapped photos for me to see, even though the photos snapped mostly are blue :)

Expecting their growing stories to be more exciting than mine. Just now the boy said when mummy passed away he would cry - mummy~~!!

Mummy: why do you what to cry? Just make sure you get to the heaven then we meet in the heaven

Royee: hey. So long only can meet you in the heaven. Before I can meet up with you, I would miss you deeply!

I shall be happy for this. At least, children have the thought, mummy may leave them anytime. And they are prepared for it. With the hope, to meet up with mummy in the heavenly home :) thank God.

No comments: