Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Clearing leave

Come to year end, we can always start the topic of 'not taking leave?' to kill the quiet moment while waiting for the office lift. sometime I got jealous when colleagues answer - Ya, I don't know what to do with my 17days leave, and we can only carry forward for 10 days..

Hmm I don't have this kind of issue, my issue is always - can i utilise my colleague's annual leave if he or she willing to give their leave to me suka sama suka haha.

Come to year end, can see many facebook photo albums are on friends travelling trips. I have mine too, but I keep them to light sharing, most of the time, my mum's photo albums have more nicer and details photos than mine :p


Pic taken on company family day in Icity


Nowadays I can grab nice photos from my mum's photo album ^^


Hehe


My heroine


I like this. Snapped this pic in Icity, hope one day I can be there with Bbb in the real scene :)

So, many colleagues clearing off their annual leave, so office is somewhat empty. Not easy to schedule meeting, as people might be on holidays. Many things on my plates, many hanging works not done. To enhance my capability and competencies, or else I will be losing confidence in handling my assigned tasks.


Laogong called me, so when will be your next travelling trip? Hehe ya will have a very short break soon. That day got a colleague asked, do you really track how many travel trips you been up to for a year? Come on, compare to others, my passport pages are still quite empty :p


anyway, chit chatting with my sis, let's stop for a while on traveling trip planning. Rest for a while. Go for travelling journey with more insight 来个有深度的路程.

Last night, again sis and I talking about staying in the foreign country when our children grow older. Obviously, 2 of us are desperate ladies who are tired of our current lifestyles? Haha.



Started with my 2015 executive diary. For a 'busy-body' like me, monthly view schedule diary is needed to keep me work towards my schedule


For the 1st step - I have marked my next year planned travel trips. Haha ya I know I know, I just mentioned about stop travelling for some moments in the previous paragraphs in this blog posts ;p good gals like sis and I, we chose to cancel our adelaide trip in 2015 when the flight operator close down the flying plan ^0^ as what my dad told us 'don't always book those short travel trips, save your leave for more worthwhile trip - so, to be frank, I hope next year I can fly to somewhere farer since I have balance of annual leave kakakka

Ok enough non sense. Leaving to the church for Sunday school teachers meeting. We will talk about next year syllabus and teaching aids even though we have one and the only one text book - the holy bible :D

Happy holiday to those work in Selangor! I will need to work when my family eating seafood in the afternoon? Aiseh



No comments: