Wednesday, June 17, 2009

touched! happily..

"Dear, thanks to u.aft reading ur post about ur parents travelling difficulties my Hubby was so touched.last weekend we went PD just to remember back our memories.it was fun to be in the beach side with ur loved one.thanks to u."

just got sms from arpu. what a surprise to see that my blog post does touch someone heart and something lovely n sweet happened ^_^ yes, it is always nice to have our love one beside us especially when our heart is at resting mode. peaceful n yet, feeling secured n companied. yesterday i told laogong, if i have BIG money coming in like bonus or esos from company, then i would spend myself n my sis to japan. at least, tokyo disneyland. coz this is my sis's dream place, as what junie told me, travel to japan, is really a dream comes true ^_^ i told laogong, i want to go this special place when i am still young, i can walk well, n still feeling the cutie n nice things packaging as CUTE compare to if i go there when i was at old age, then i would find those cutie stuff as - wasting money :p sort of that la. dont know how to put in right words.

then i told laogong, UK n europe countries are my dreamzzz, i will visit there with u, coz the trip gonna be expansiveeeee n u sponsor me, n we share the once in a life time memory :D in fact, last evening i had mentioned about the trip few times, laogong heard it then remained silent. finally i asked 'from just now in the train until now, when i mention to go uk with u, u never happily say yes! ok, i will bring u there.. u just dont feel to go with me huh? laogong said 'mei you la, i just felt that this is still very far for me to achieve this' well, it's ok, take our time, let me go japan 1st :p BIG dream nie :p

hope all laogong n laopo, husband b wife.. all sweet sweet and get companied till old time la~ :D

No comments: