Monday, September 15, 2008

easy or lazy?

this morning, walking to the office from train station, a colleague passed by, 'hey morning michelle, today is easy monday huh' hmmm easy monday for him, lazy monday for me. i am healthy today, so no reason to curi guna my sick leave. royee buat hal this morning, crying for nothing - brush teeth without toothpaste, dia bising; wearning baju, dia bising; eva touched his water bottle, dia bising; pakai kasut, dia pun bising.. i scolded him 'u have mouth rite? u can talk rite? cant u just telling ppl what u want? why must u cry?' with red nose n red face n tears, he went to the kinder. want to jaga his own face, he cleaned his face before dropping from the car :S
little injury on royee's face, coz last nite he fell down from my bed, terkena his sister's buai. last midnite, angel cried, wanted to sleep with me. then 4am, royee cried, wanted susu n sleep with me. 2 of them sleeping can really turn 360 degree one. so i arrange them nicely, before i sleep at the rear part of the bed. was taking flu medic last nite. this is the 2nd time royee felt down from the bed, on the nite that i taken medic pill for flu. ai...
i bring my camera today without battery. stupid. so i cant share my nephew pic with u. tomolo la. busy in the office, busy with bkt31, busy in packing stuff at dc31.. faster come back la, i need u to recharge my battery :( tired oooo..