Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dinner with gf

I'm in the train. Going back btg home. A bit late today. Just now in the office i asked doreen about skin care product she's using. She said i was young to use it. Then i said 'your skin looks younger than mine. My skin looks old n dull. Yours tegang n bersinar' she was happy with my compliment. I was telling the truth la. She has healthy face skin than mine. She said must belanja me makan already. I told her after i attended the cancer talk, i want to change my diet habit, i afraid to die early. She told me, to be healthy, we must have balance eat, exercise, n relax. Ya, am trying now.

About 6pm+ she asked me out for thai food. She belanja. I said dont want at 1st coz i wanted to go back early to teman bbb. Then i said ok to her coz very seldom i have date with friend nowadays n all women need girl friends! Then we went for tomyam n laksa. 1 hour spending makan n chatting.

Feeling special today. Happy. I hope i can have more gal friends who can share stories, feeling, tips, gossips, recipe, experience n knowledge :) good move today hehe. Oh ya, last friday sha asked me my age, today doreen asked me the same question. Hmm i'm 29 this year, 30 is coming soon. Heard that once we reach 30, big changes to be physically n emotionally. I hope, my age 30s can be matured, smart, happy n of course, continue to stay sweet n cute for u! Hehehe.. Wish 1 day, u can be very proud bcoz of having me :)