Wednesday, February 20, 2008

tired

am so tired rite now. woke up at 6am, rushed to leave banting at 6:30am. stucked in the traffic jams from kemuning to hicom to batu tiga. no legal parking lot at batu tiga station around 8am. parked the car at the shop lot, worried my car to get stolen :( waited for 8:19am train. no seat during the journey, standing with tired legs and sleepy eyes. reached kl sentral station at 8:57am. very long queue to tap myself out from the station. the touch n go machine got spoiled one. reached the office 9:10am. far from my planned time: 8am. very tired on travelling to work. wasting time.
happy chatting with u last nite. happy to see your face thru web cam. can chat freely as u were with me. i dont bring my laptop with me, so for tonite n tomorrow, am not going to online internet. since i am on leave tomorrow, plan to bring angels for immune injection if they are feeling well. dont want to waste my leave just like that. really want to thank my sis to take leave n teman me to jaga angels. so i dont need to get afraid of sleeping alone at nite in sg buloh.

lots of work to clear by today. pen off here. i miss u dearly. i love u.