Monday, February 25, 2008

saturday nite

what a surprise to see your parents n brother n angels came to banting. very touched lo, coz your parents purposely came from sg buloh to visit me. not that serious when they saw me, coz i injured more internally. angels non stop crying didnt want to carry by others except your parents lo. then royee buat hal lo, only wanted me to carry him. so non stop can hear children crying in the room :(
eva with lots of bite marks on arm :(

they non stop crying, want your mama only

royee just woke up, blur blur look

shonejay angels

go back time, my mum sent your mama n angels back to the car. then my mum said in the car, angels crying wanted me pula. haiya these 2 gals. when i was around they didnt want me, when the time wanna left, then only crying for mama. i miss them much lo. really hope everyday can stay with them. again, thanks a lot your parents to visit me n really sayang me lo :)