Tuesday, December 16, 2008

hubby is back


yes, i choose to blog about this after 3 weeks of your back. maybe it was few months separation that cause me need to adapt myself to the daily life which is together with u. last nite, when we together walked at putrajaya sentral station's car park, i found myself have OK with your back now. i feel relaxed n peaceful. so now i dont have the feeling that u r stranger to me (it might be weird to some ppl); now i feel easy to sit together with u in the train, side by side; now i can fully concentrate on my reading when i am in the car or train, coz i know u r beside me to be my cctv :) i really appreciate this 'u dont need to tell me your feeling n stories thru your blogs, u can tell me in person, i am beside u, i am with u everyday, we dont need blog to communicate, ok?'

laogong, thanks for being patient with me in these few weeks. n thanks for sharing your stories n secrets. thanks for your encouragement. thanks for loving me ^_^