Tuesday, August 11, 2015

1st 5

Came across this moment in 1st5 app



My Moment:
It’s time for resurrection! What are some grave clothes you can take off to fully walk in freedom today?


Grave clothes.. Hmm I shall not live in people's unfairness judgement that confused myself and bring down my self-confidence. Keep it up to be a better me :)

Recommending this apps 'first 5' to the women I love. No matter if you are a Christian yet, the inspiring moment shared each day, may transform you and let you communicate to yourself.





箴言 9:10 敬畏耶和华是智慧的开端, 认识至圣者便是聪明。
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.


I regretted not sleeping early last night, and I am feeling sleepy now.. Being greedy to spend time on mobile phone than allowing myself to have quality resting time. Told my angel this morning, let's sleep early tonight, we are lacking of sleep.. Not a good example to children hmm.

Last night I went to mall to quick look for baju kurung for tomorrow office event. I brought along Angel. Then the girl helped to look for larger size baju kurung. I treasured the moment of the show 40min. When children are getting taller, when they can give me their constructive opinion and feedback, I feel blessed to be a mother :) by the way, I didn't get any piece of baju kurung last night, coz not many preferred choices that caught my eyes and fit into my body size :p

Yesterday I told my colleague, I was getting older.. I started being a 'housewife'.. Squeezing time to be with children, sweeping the floor, being busy in the kitchen, checking all types of flours and sauces at supermarket, doing marketing, studying recipe, thinking of gardening.. My colleague asked 'then how shall a young people behave then?' My answer was - sleeping and entertaining own self over the weekend, instead of being ah soh :p

Lately, laogong and I are facing the same issues..
1. Body aching
2. Eye sight seems not right

Oh... Symptoms of old age! So in the morning or before calling off the day, would see either I massage laogong shoulder or he massage my legs :( even the quick touch makes the different to the stiff muscles. Come on, this is too early for us ok! Adjusting the glasses so we can read comfortably. I just can't accept this coming so soon even before age of 40.

How shall we not admit the time passing fast?


Look at children growing taller and taller. As I asked my boy this morning, lately your voice was rough, you are having sore throat or you are changing voice? ^0^


When the girls started concerning their breast development, when they started capturing their feeling and daily stories in their diaries, when they started reading my book collection...


Children have grown up!
And I am getting older ohhh...

Well, let's treasure the moment when I am still being able to work for self esteem and own interest building. At the same time, being a happy working mother and grow together with my children ^^

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: